So, I’ve read a lot about this award, some bad things, but mostly good things. Either way I think it’s a super cool thing to help new bloggers, like myself get started! I’m super happy and surprised that someone has taken it upon themselves to nominate me for this! Thank you SO much! So thank you Amber! Take a look at her blog by clicking her name, and have jolly good read, like I did.
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. When did you start your blog?
A little over 3 Months ago
2. Why did you start blogging?
I love to read other blogs, and felt like I wanted to be part of something new & exciting and share what I have to say on such a great platform and friendly community!
3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
4. What is your favourite colour to wear on your nails?
5. What is your dream holiday destination?
This is many destinations, but I would really love to do the tour of Route 66, I think it would be freakin’ incredible!
6. What is your dream job?
A little bit of a cliche I’m sure, but a writer. I enjoy it more than anything else
7. What is your favourite genre of film?
Romantic Drama, obviously!
8. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
My will power, I’m constantly trying to diet!
9. What do you love about yourself? Because we should all be more POSITIVE…
I like the way I see things, I try and feel things the best I can. I like to listen to music and relate it to my life, and watch live performances and really feel it. I try and feel everything, every emotion & be in that exact moment, and it makes my life feel a little bit more whimsical.
10. Who is your favourite blogger and why?
My favourite Blogger would have to be Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) just because I feel like she’s such an independent woman, and she’s (as I’m sure we can all agree) one hot mama!
Right, enough about me and on to some real gems!
The nominations that I choose are as follows:
I love your blogs guys, so thank you for writing them! There are plenty of other blogs I love as well, but if I wrote them all we’d be here forever, don’t you think?! However I am going to start doing my favourite blog of the week soon! YAY!
My questions, now I only have 5 but it’s quality not quantity!
1. How often do you think, and I mean really think about your future, and what do you want that future to be like?
2. If you could pick a vegetable, what would you be and why?
3. Give one really freakin’ good reason as to why having a blog gives you so much joy.
4. How often do you do something completely selfless, just with the sole intention of helping others, and what was the last thing you did of this nature.
5. Who if your favourite blogger?
Thanks again guys for writing such good content! and thank you for the nomination, what a lovely surprise!